The Mid North Coast Local Health District (MNCLHD) has been notified of several venues of concern associated with a COVID-19 case from Port Macquarie-Hastings Local Government Area (LGA) announced on Thursday (October 7) and a case from Kempsey LGA reported earlier this week.
All close contacts have been contacted and informed as part of normal contact tracing processes. They must get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result.
Anyone else who has been at the venues at the date and time listed is considered a casual contact. They must get tested and isolate until a negative result is received.
Kempsey exposure sites:
- Big W Kempsey, 91 Smith Street, Kempsey, Tuesday 28 September, 2.20pm to 2.40pm
- Bunnings Warehouse Kempsey, 123 Smith Street, Kempsey, Wednesday 29 September, 11.10am to 2pm
Port Macquarie exposure sites:
- Kelsey's Tobacconists and Gifts King of the Pack, 23/41 Short Street, Port Macquarie,Tuesday 28 September, 10.10am to 10.15am
- Dan Murphy's Port Macquarie, Cnr Gordon & Horton Streets, Port Macquarie, Tuesday 28 September, 10.15am to 10.20am
- Coles Port Macquarie, 28 Hayward Street, Port Macquarie, Wednesday 29 September, 1.05pm to 1.20pm
- Munster Street Bakery, 2/35 Munster Street, Port Macquarie, Wednesday 29 September, 1.50pm to 1.55pm
- Priceline Pharmacy Port Macquarie, 36 Horton Street, Port Macquarie, Thursday 30 September, 10.05am to 10.20am
- Flynns Beach Cellars, 57 Pacific Drive, Port Macquarie, Thursday 30 September, 3.40pm to 3.45pm
- Coles Lighthouse Plaza, Cnr Ocean & Emerald Drives, Port Macquarie, Thursday 30 September, 4pm to 4.20pm
"If you are directed to get tested for COVID19 or self-isolate at any time, you must follow the rules given to you by Health staff, whether or not the venue or exposure setting is listed on the NSW Health website," MNCLHD chief executive Stewart Dowrick said.
"COVID-19 testing clinics are located across the Mid North Coast including drive-through clinics at Kempsey, Port Macquarie, Lake Cathie which open at 8am today."
There are more than 500 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW. Find a clinic at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/health-and-wellbeing/clinics or contact your GP.
To view the full list of exposure sites, visit the NSW Health website.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: