Subscriber

Organisers approaching decision day ahead of postponed Ironman Australia Port Macquarie on September 13

Paul Jobber
By Paul Jobber
Updated June 30 2020 - 2:30am, first published June 24 2020 - 3:00am
Forging ahead: Ironman Oceania managing director David Beeche remains confident Ironman Australia will still proceed, but a final decision will be made in around two weeks. Photo: supplied

THE COVID-19 cloud continues to hover over the Port Macquarie-Hastings region ahead of Ironman Australia's rescheduled event date of September 13.

Advertisement

Ad

Advertisement

Ad

Advertisement

Ad
Paul Jobber

Paul Jobber

Sports Journalist

If you've got any sports stories, don't hesitate to give me a buzz on 6588 6613. I'd love to have a yarn.

Get the latest Port Macquarie news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.