THERE have been 51 cases reported in the Mid North Coast Local health District since the beginning of the current NSW outbreak.
There are new venues of concern in Port Macquarie, Wauchope and Kempsey.
There were four more positive cases in Kempsey to 8pm Friday, October 15, three of which are currently under investigation.
The list of current exposure sites are:
- Spar Express, Wauchope: 81 High Street on Thursday 7 October 2021 between 9:45am to 10:45am
- Bunnings Port Macquarie: 18 John Oxley Drive, Port Macquarie on Saturday 9 October 2021 between 12pm to 1pm
- BIG W Port Macquarie: Corner of Bay and Park Streets, Port Macquarie on Sunday 10 October between 11am to 12pm
- Tumblegum Bakehouse, West Kempsey: 54 Elbow Street on Monday 11 October 2021 from 12:54pm to 1:10pm
- Kempsey Families Inc: 21 Verge Street, Kempsey on Tuesday 12 October 2021 from 2:05pm to 4:30pm
- IGA Xpress West Kempsey: 30 Elbow Street on Tuesday 12 October 2021 from 12:45pm to 1:05pm
- Kempsey Family Incorporated: 2/37 Elbow Street Kempsey on Tuesday 12 October 2021 from 9:30am to 2pm and Monday 11 October 2021 from 9:30am to 3pm
- Netherby House: 5 Little Rudder Street on Saturday 9 October 2021 from 12pm to 1pm
- Macleay LivFit: 2/148 Belgrave St, Kempsey on Monday 11 October 2021 from 4:10pm to 5:10pm
- Australia Post - Kempsey Post Shop: 3 Smith Street on Wednesday 13 October 2021 from 4:20pm to 4:30pm
- Pathfinders: 51 Smith Street on Tuesday 12 October 2021 from 5pm to 9pm
- Woolworths Kempsey: 91 Smith Street on Saturday 2 October 2021 from 8:40am to 9:45am
- BIG W Kempsey: 91 Smith Street on Sunday 10 October 2021 from 9:15am to 10:30am and Saturday 9 October 2021 from 5:50pm to 6:15pm
- McDonald's Kempsey: Smith Street on Monday 11 October 2021 from 3:10pm to 3:25pm and Saturday 9 October 2021 from 6:20pm to 6:40pm
- Kempsey Fast Food: 108-112 Smith Street on Sunday 10 October 2021 from 3:50am to 4:15am and Saturday 9 October 2021 from 8:10pm to 8:20pm
To stay up to date on venues of concern, you can CLICK HERE and do a postcode search.
A full list of clinic locations and opening hours are listed on the NSW government website at www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others/clinics.
Find available vaccination bookings at the Australian government's COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Finder (previously Eligibility Checker), or you can also call Health Direct on 1800 571 155 for assistance to book.