IT'S D-Day for 3000+ athletes are slogging it out on the 2019 Ironman Australia course in Port Macquarie on May 5.
Follow our rolling coverage of the main race and half Ironman 70.3 right here throughout the day.
We have a team on the ground to bring you the best race action and all the antics from the sidelines.
The community got behind the race on Friday night at the annual fundraising Bright Night fun run.
On Saturday, May 5, the little legends and future Ironmen took to the course at the annual IronKids event.
- Broken Hill men of steel ready to become iron men
- Bowstead returns for another crack at Ironman Australia
- Women in Tri breaking down Ironman barriers
- Cam plans to make return to Port Macquarie Wurf it
- Defending champion plans a three-peat as love affair continues
- Fitch returns to location of emotional race at Ironman Australia