- Attractive, permanent salary
- Flexible working arrangements (CBD office as required)
- Dynamic, supportive culture
Hiremii Ltd is an ASX listed public company incorporated in Australia, we are a technology-driven full-service labour hire and recruitment company with a key point of difference in our AI platform.
Hiremii is not a traditional recruitment business measured on traditional recruitment industry KPI’s our focus is to disrupt the recruitment industry through technology and digital solutions.
Due to a recent acquisition, an increased workload and strategic plan to grow the East Coast we have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with white collar, technical and professional recruitment experience to join us in Melbourne.
Working as part of a close-knit, highly empowered team, your role is critical to ensure key contracts are won and successfully serviced across a portfolio of professional and technical clients.
Ideally you will be a white-collar generalist with substantial & demonstrable experience in recruiting a variety of white-collar roles such as Digital, Engineering, Support Services, Administration, HSE, Quality, IT, Finance, Advisory, Health or Defence (for example) across multiple industry sectors.You will also enjoy networking, relationship building and be a freethinker who challenges the status quo.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building our comprehensive candidate database
- Sourcing and recruiting white collar vacancies across numerous industries Australia wide
- General recruitment administration and coordination
- Providing clients and contractors customer care
- Provide insight into the continuous development of our proprietary AI recruitment platform and to assist in candidate acquisition and system improvement
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate initiative, have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and professional with a strong desire to grow. If this sounds like the job for you, apply now via this advert and /or contact Jayde Stokes, GM – East Coast on +61 456 807 631 for a confidential conversation.