- $5K Sign On Bonus - Amazing (conditions apply)
- Store Manager
- $50K - $55K + Super + Bonus + Benefits
- Based in Port Macquarie
Our client is a well-established Aus owned & run family business committed to supplying quality fashion at exceptional value, quality and service. They offer security and are opening doors at a steady rate. Looking for a great Store Manager who loves working in a great culture with good people.
Call Ann to discuss the role - 0431 610 771
Our client is a well-established Australian-owned & run family business committed to supplying quality fashion at an exceptional value.
The brand has established itself across a wide demographic providing contemporary casual wear in styles and ranges full of fun and excitement, allowing men to dress with confident style, comfort and value.
- They currently have 75 stores across Australia and are looking for a fantastic Store Manager to oversee their store in Port Macquarie
- Their aim and commitment to all of our customers are to supply genuine value throughout the range, with a consistently high-quality product.
- Leading coaching and training your team is essential in this fast-paced environment. From visual merchandising to offering the very best service to your special customers.
What you need:
- You will have at least 1 year of retail management in your background managing high-performing teams within the retail industry.
- Understanding of all aspects of operations will be complete from stock management to analysing your stores financial results. Performance management of your team is critical and you will know how to get the very best results.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication along with the very highest standards in personal presentation. Your professional attitude will take you far with this wonderful company.
You will be rewarded with a solid base salary of $50K - $55K (based on experience) plus Super with an opportunity to earn bonus dollars as you are rewarded for the sales you make. Add in clothing allowance to round out the great offer for the right person.
Call Ann today to discuss this role - 0431 610 771
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Ann van Oyenon 0431 610 771 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!