Love Cooking and Cookware? We are searching for a Store Manager that is passionate about our product and our people. This role is based in Port Mac and you need to understand that this business works with large volumes of stock and it moves fast.
Hit me up with a call if you would love to discuss your fit with this brand Mel 0432 266 434
Let's be honest - the opportunity in the retail market at present is huge so if you are a good candidate, you will have choices and that is why it is important for you to understand what is in it for you.
What you get:
- Competitive base salary PLUS bonuses!
- $51K - $52K + Super
- Generous staff discount
- Tues to Sat roster for stability
- Fantastic fun team environment
- Career growth and professional development
- Job security with one of Australia's biggest retailers
The Company and Role
This amazing business is on the lookout for a strong and experienced Store Manager to join their company in Port Macquarie.
Ideally, we seek someone who is a natural people manager and a clear communicator who inspires the team to action. Your role will include developing, mentoring and building your team to be experts in the industry. You will have experience in leading a team to achieve store and individual budgets as well as structured KPI's.
You will be able to:
- Have lead a team of 3+
- Understand budgets and exceeding results
- Show experience in high volume retail
- Drive KPI's and be sales focused
- Understand wage control & rosters
- Display strong ability to follow VM guides and store setups
- Communicate well
- Understand inventory and display skills in stock management
- Motivate and influence your people
- Have a strong, bubbly personality
Time for a new challenge that combines your love of retail and cooking?
Click on the link to apply or alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mel at Frontline Recruitment Group - 0432 266 434 quoting the reference number above or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contactMel Flavellon 0432 266 434 or email@example.com quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!