- Sizeable, multidisciplinary accounting firm.
- Big, achievable growth plans.
- Clear pathway to Partnership.
Senior Manager to join a sizeable, multidisciplinary accounting firm with big (and very achievable) growth plans that will see them extend their existing divisions along with acquiring another practice that will dramatically increase their fee base.
With this growth profile in mind, they require a Senior Manager to join to immediately look after a portfolio of $700-800k in fees along with directly supervising 2 staff (with an additional pool of juniors & admin that can be called upon if needed).
With a solid base of clients to build upon, Partnership is a very real opportunity for progression in this role within the next few years.
- Client base is SME’s (typical turnover is $300k and they go up to $60M), superfunds, and some I-returns.
- Plenty of advisory work for clients such as tax planning and advice; structuring; and purchasing /selling businesses.
- No SMSF experience is required.
While this is a good opportunity for a career minded individual there is also the added benefit of the balanced lifestyle on offer on the coast.
With 19 years experience recruiting in the Accounting Sector, I can guarantee that your application is in good hands.
The market is small and confidentiality is key. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have or to discuss the options available in the market.
Aaron Matrljan – Associate Director
ALRA | Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
M: 0405 100 650
P: 1300 002 572