Leading Non-for-profitShift work, AM, PM , WEEKENDS and Nurse In Charge - Good Money!Travel allowance
Aged Care Registered Nurse (Consider Contractor )
Fantastic client , non-for-profit. Servicing a number of mid size facilities on the mid north coast around Forster, Taree area.
You'll provide person-centred care to your residents, ensuring a safe environment within the facility and applying your clinical skills to improve their quality of life and independence. You'll
- Assess, plan and implement client care within your scope
- Consider physical, social and psychological requirements
- Create and update care plans to reflect developing needs
- Ensure clinical quality compliance standards are met
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members
What you'll need:
You'll be an experienced nurse who is driven to make a change in the lives of our elderly residents and enable their independence and well-being. You'll demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and clinical problem solving skills
- Confidence in managing your time effectively, including an ability to work autonomously.
- 2+ years aged care nursing experience, post-registration
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration and unlimited work entitlements
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Be able to work across AM, PM and NS
- Small facility
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Great penalty rates plus sometime Nurse in Charge
- Get paid extra to travel!
- Hourly rate is about $35-43 an hour + Super + Tax free $16K, plus travel benefits and allowances and penalties
- Or contractor up to $50 an hour + Super + penalities
- This is a full-time role but can choose to work less hours - flexible .
- Shifts given a month in advance , so able to plan your life
Click apply now , for more information please contract Matthew on 0424329788 for a confidential chat or email email@example.com