An exciting opportunity now exists for radiologists seeking professional and financial rewards while working for a leading medical imaging provider in the beautiful coastal township of Port Macquarie.
I-MED has clinics at Port Macquarie Base Hospital and Lord St where I-MED offers a comprehensive range of services including general x-ray, ultrasound, ultra-low-dose CT, MRI, mammography, nuclear medicine and interventional radiology procedures.
This is truly unique opportunity that will offer a work life balance while enjoying all this seaside town has to offer including pristine beaches, gorgeous national parks, and a township offering great restaurants, cafes and shopping.
I-MED Radiology offers you:
- A highly competitive, marketing leading remuneration package is on offer including relocation assistance
- Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Doctors’ involvement in clinical and commercial decision-making both locally and nationally
- Network of radiologists for sharing of work load, sub-specialisation and second opinions for complex cases
- Latest imaging equipment and practice-wide RIS/PACS digital imaging technology
- Remote reporting centre for after-hours on-call support and overflow reporting
- Ongoing training, CPD opportunities and in-house Doctors’ conference
- Generous and flexible annual leave, conference leave
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound general radiology skills
- RANZCR Fellowship or equivalent
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Discover new opportunities and join our vision to be the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.