Great opportunity with multi award winning business, permanent position for an experienced project manager, enjoy the diversity of managing multiple sites.
NO NEED TO APPLY - SIMPLY CALL SONYA ON 0424 796 254 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT
Our client has established a reputation as being one of the regions premier construction businesses. They pride themselves on providing excellence in workmanship and partnerships. They offer a complete service from research and design, through to building and construction. Projects in residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Due to a strong pipeline of work out client needs an experienced multi-tasking Project Manager with strength in the commercial space.
* Managing multiple sites
* Reviewing contract documents, drawings and specifications.
* Obtain relevant quotes and pricing
* Preparation of monthly variations
* Subcontractor management including compiling scope of works, tender packages, negotiating contract
pricing and conditions, reviewing contractor quotes and invoices
* Lead the introduction of new work practices, construction methods and materials to improve construction efficiencies and profitability
The ideal Candidate will possess:
* Advanced level knowledge of Australian building codes and regulations
* Trade qualification in Building Construction
* Excellent communication skills
* Own Vehicle
* Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines across multiple sites
* Ability to work independently but also be able to work as part of a team
* Energetic and can do approach to problems
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Highly motivated, reliable, hardworking & have a good work aptitude
* Strong IT skills including high proficiency to use and manage Microsoft Project and Excel
* Experience in estimating and contract administration in both residential and commercial construction.
* Salary $100k - $130k (Negotiable based on experience) + super
* Permanent role with strong pipeline and diverse projects
* Positive, collaborative & rewarding environment
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Corbet at Frontline Construction on
0424 796 254 or via email@example.com, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH