Excellent package $120K - $150k plus super. Looking to relocate, join a company with a strong pipeline of work well into 2022 and beyond.
NO NEED TO APPLY - SIMPLY CALL SONYA ON 0424 796 254 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT
About the Client
With a strong pipeline of work, our client is a well-established, family owned company specialising in construction, maintenance, modifications and refurbishments. They are looking for a project manager to join the team. Seeking someone with an exceptional attention to detail, diverse communication skill set, driven to meet deadlines and a drive and passion for the construction industry.
About the position
Successfully manage and deliver all stages of the project on time and within budget from award of contract to design, construction and commissioning. Ensure all stages of the project complies with all legislations, regulations and licencing conditions. Reporting to the Construction Director and Operations Director. You will be required manage Sites Managers and effectively liaise with all internal and external stakeholders.
* Proven experience in effectively managing, leading and mentoring staff
* Demonstrated experience with planning, management, coordinating and financial control of a project
* Building Industry experience or knowledge
* Demonstrated knowledge of the NSW WHS Act 2011, Regulation, Codes of Practice, guidelines and site environmental requirements
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to follow through/deliver on team objectives
* Advanced time management skills, ensuring projects run on schedule
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated safety and environment knowledge & experience
* A current Australian drivers licence
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office suites
* Certificate IV in Project Management or above
* General Construction Induction Card/White Card
* Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR)
- Excellent negotiable salary based on experience ($120 - $150K base +Super)
- Generally Mon to Fri plus any reasonable additional hours
- Open to locally based candidates or those open to re-locate.
- Company acknowledges their employees are their best asset, they are committed to providing ongoing development, upskilling and career progression
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
REFER A FRIEND AND IF WE PLACE THEM IN A FULLTIME ROLE,
YOU RECEIVE A $500 GIFT CARD.
If this role does not meet all your ideal criteria, let us know what you are looking for and our team will go to market to source your ideal role.
Are you being paid what you are worth in the current market?
Remuneration is variable based on experience, location and seniority of role. Let us know your ideal remuneration and we will match you with companies willing to meet your expectations.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Corbet at Frontline Construction on
0424 796 254 or via firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH