- - North Coast NSW Base – travel required
- - Diverse National contractor
- - Excellent support, training and development, great package
Experienced PM sought by large contracting concern!
Our client is a National Contractor with over 50 years in existence – they have delivered projects all over Australia and pride themselves in being nimble enough to mobilise to remote areas if need be. Their delivery experience runs the gauntlet from Mining, to Civil Infrastructure and they have made a commitment to take advantage of the unprecedented levels of transportation projects being released by the Australian Government.
They will be well supported from their Metropolitan offices however they seek a number of experienced positions with exposure to this market and relationships with the authorities who regulate them, and they are hoping to engage driven and motivated professionals to see their Strategic Plan come to fruition.
Firstly, they have decided to bring on a Project Manager to develop, win and deliver engineering and infrastructure projects within time and to client budget.
Reporting to the General Manager the preferred candidate will be responsible for
- Developing and reviewing construction planning and monitoring progress of allocated projects to ensure they are on schedule and within quality and cost estimates.
- Develop relationships with potential clients
- Authorising construction planning, programming and on-site completion schedules and liaising with the Construction Manager over completion dates for different phases of construction.
- Supervising and scheduling the activities of Site Engineers, Foremen and on-site purchasing and administrative staff to ensure coordination of the construction process.
- Liaising with the Construction Manager to modify design in construction systems and methods necessitated by the progress of construction.
- Reviewing project costs and taking corrective action if significant deviations from budget occur.
- Resolving day-to-day on-site industrial relations problems and HR issues
- Coordinating the safety team to resolve potential safety issues.
- Controlling project programming, cost control, time control, quality control, purchasing, contract administration, general site administration and the activities of sub-contractors.
To satisfy the requirements of this role the Candidate will be Tertiary Qualified in Civil Construction, strong resource allocation and planning skills and additionally be experienced in Engineering and Infrastructure works over CV$50m in value.
Please send Expressions of Interest to email@example.com or call 07 3350 5198 for a confidential discussion.
On Linkedin? So are we! Join with us under ‘In2work Executive Sourcing’ and discover other jobs we are working on!