Strong pipeline of work well into 2022,an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business with a focus on work life balance in a great location.
NO NEED TO APPLY - SIMPLY CALL SONYA ON 0424 796 254 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT
Our client is a locally owned business with a focus on fostering strong and effective working relationships within their team and their stakeholders. They are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to be part of their continued success, someone who enjoys a varied role and who wishes to be part of a business that values a work life balance.
About the position
Successfully manage and deliver all stages of the project on time and within budget from award of contract to design, construction and commissioning. Ensure all stages of the project complies with all legislations, regulations and licencing conditions. Reporting to the Director. You will be required to manage all those on site and effectively liaise with all internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience in a similar role minimum 4 years' experience
* Proven experience in effectively managing, leading and mentoring staff
* Demonstrated experience with planning, management, coordinating and financial control of a project
* Advanced level of knowledge in Australian building codes and Industry.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to follow through/deliver on team objectives
* Advanced time management skills, ensuring projects run on schedule
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated safety and environment knowledge & experience
* A current Australian drivers licence
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office suites
* Certificate IV in Project Management or above
* General Construction Induction Card/White Card
* Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR)
* Excellent negotiable salary $110k - $140k ( based on experience) + Super
* Work life balance. Great roster 8:30am - 4:30pm Mon - Fri
* Ongoing training, skill boosting and career progression on offer
* Cohesive team and highly supportive management
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
REFER A FRIEND AND IF WE PLACE THEM IN A FULLTIME ROLE,
YOU RECEIVE A $500 GIFT CARD.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Corbet at Frontline Construction on
0424 796 254 or via firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH