At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
How You'll Shine
To actively contribute to the global company vision to put the world on vacation by generating sales appointments for the onsite sales team. The In House Resort Host is also responsible for assisting owners and guests in conjunction with the resort hospitality team, prior to and and during their stay.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet monthly tour budgets set by the business
- Conduct pre and follow up courtesy calls
- Maintain a professional approach at all times while acting on behalf of the company
- Support Sales and Marketing strategies set by the business
- Provide an excellent guest experience
How You'll Be Rewarded
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel and resort stays
What You'll Bring
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.