Boldbridge Group is a modern and progressive licensed food, beverage, gaming, events, and entertainment group operating on the Sunshine Coast.
Boldbridge is best known for its highly acclaimed Nambour RSL Club. The Nambour venue has won multiple awards in recognition of its superior service, facilities, food, and events operations.
Boldbridge is becoming better known for developing a brand new $30 million property in the commercial and residential growth centre of Sippy Downs.
This venue will double the operations of the Group. The brand new, showpiece ‘Bower Tree’ property in Sippy Downs is now under construction with an opening anticipated in late 2022.
Designed by renowned hospitality specialists KP Architects, the Bower Tree will incorporate the latest in innovation and design.
The Group are seeking an experienced Human Resource Manager to join their Executive Management team. This position will be central to the success of the company as it transitions through such an exciting period in the organisation’s growth.
The primary role of the Human Resource Manager is to:
- Lead the People and Culture program to meet the strategic goals associated with the operations of the organisation.
- Manage recruitment with the development and implementation of strategy including onboarding processes to ensure staffing requirements are met across the organisation.
- This position is pivotal in ensuring contemporary and appropriate responses to emerging workforce changes and challenges.
- Provide advice to the Chief Executive Officer on strategic policy developments in all areas related to the People and Culture within the organisation.
- Lead the development and delivery of the organisations human resources, policies, and strategic initiatives.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the continued evolution of the organisations culture and well-being program in the workplace.
- Provide advice, mentoring and support to Managers across the organisation in matters related to People and Culture.
- Manage performance and disciplinary matters, including investigation, advising and execution of outcomes and conflict resolution.
Will need to be a vibrant, enthusiastic and energetic individual to achieve in this high impact role. Due to the group’s expansion, you will need to maintain the excitement during a recruitment process involving a large volume, up to an additional 100 staff, to blend with current employees creating effective teams to achieve the organisation’s goals across multiple venues.
- Previously responsible for maintaining a strategic focus whilst demonstrating strong leadership of the People Learning & Culture agenda.
- Experience as an organisation’s values and culture champion, responsible for embedding these behaviours across the business to deliver a culture of success centred around customers and people.
- Experienced in providing high level advice and support to the CEO and Management team in relation to all People & Culture matters.
- Experienced in implementation of People & Culture initiatives including reward and recognition and well-being initiatives.
- Experience developing talent acquisition, attraction, and retention strategies.
- Demonstrated ability as effective high-volume recruitment professional.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing human resources and Health & Safety policies and procedures to create maximum engagement, productivity and efficiency for employees and the business at large.
- Excellent communication skills are essential with the ability to coach, mentor and engage with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management or in a relevant role.
- Human Resource leadership capability within a multi-disciplined commercial environment.
- Ability to identify and establish key focus and result areas.
- Proficient in driving contemporary best practice.
- Delivery of effective organisational development strategies that inspire a connected and high performing team.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills.
- High level skills in the application and use of computerised information technology.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Successful pass achieved on Pre-Employment validation and assessment including but not limited to Police Check, employment history and background check, qualifications, and skills validation.
Education / Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or a related discipline are essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are held in the strictest confidence.
The recruitment for this position is being exclusively managed by EastCoast HR Group, for more information please contact Darren Simpson on Ph: 0427 397 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org