With a wealth of experience and expertise across a range of imaging modalities and sub-specialities, I-MED Radiology is committed to providing a superior and caring, professional service and the highest quality diagnostic imaging expertise.
An exciting opportunity now exists for radiologists seeking professional and financial rewards while working for a leading medical imaging provider in the beautiful coastal township of Port Macquarie.
The position is based at Port Macquarie Base Hospital where I-MED offers a comprehensive range of services including general x-ray, ultrasound, ultra-low-dose CT, MRI, mammography, nuclear medicine and interventional radiology procedures.
This is truly unique opportunity that will offer a work life balance while enjoying all this seaside town has to offer including pristine beaches, gorgeous national parks, and a township offering great restaurants, cafes and shopping.
I-MED Radiology offers you:
- A doctor-centric, team-based organisation
- Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Access to a broad clinical case mix and opportunity to utilise sub-specialisation
- Doctors’ involvement in clinical and commercial decision-making both locally and nationally
- Network of radiologists for sharing of work load, sub-specialisation and second opinions for complex cases
- Latest imaging equipment and practice-wide RIS/PACS digital imaging technology
- Remote reporting centre for after-hours on-call support and overflow reporting
- Ongoing training, CPD opportunities and in-house Doctors’ conference
- Mentoring and leadership opportunities at clinic and business levels
- Generous and flexible annual leave, conference leave and RDOs
- Excellent remuneration package including relocation assistance
Key selection criteria:
- FRANZCR eligible
- Specialist registration with AHPRA (or eligibility for)
- Sound general radiology skills and experience
Discover new opportunities and join our vision to be the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.