No need to apply, simply call SONYA on 0424 796 254 for a confidential chat.
About the company
Our client is a well-established, family owned company specialising in construction, maintenance, modifications and refurbishments. They are looking ideally for a Senior Estimator but open to candidates with 3 years post grad experience to join the team. Seeking someone with an exceptional attention to detail, diverse communication skill set, driven to meet deadlines and a drive and passion for the construction industry.
About the role
The Senior Estimator is responsible for the day to day operational management of the estimating team. Key areas of the role include overseeing estimates and tender information, submission of cost effective and successful tenders and supporting new business opportunities.
* Effectively develop financial project budgets and preliminary costings
* Manage and develop strong working relationships with existing and new clients
* Review and propose tender opportunities, analyse subcontractor scope of works, plans and specifications
* Ensure quality assurance measures are in place, identify project hazards and risk assessments
* Coaching and mentoring a successful team through excellent communication and provide constructive feedback
Skills & experience
* Advanced knowledge of construction contracts, terminology, estimating strategies and techniques in the building industry.
* Strong communicator, confident in consulting, negotiating, and well versed in relationship management
* High level of knowledge and experience in reading and interpreting building plans and specifications
* Engineering, construction management or building sciences related degree
* Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
* Experienced in team leadership
Enjoy working for this family orientated company where team work and a great work culture is a requirement. You will work with a friendly and supportive team, all working towards one common goal; to achieve the best outcomes on every project.
Negotiable salary $80k - $130k based on experience + Super. The Company acknowledges their employees are their best asset, they are committed to providing ongoing development, upskilling and career progression.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Corbet at Frontline Construction on
0424 796 254 or via email@example.com, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH