About the company:
As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals. Chandler Macleod are currently seeking suitable candidates for our upcoming election to work in a variety of positions on a short-term basis. These roles range from entry-level all-round support, compliance, administration and supervisor positions.
About the roles:
- You will be assisting with materials preparation and set up as well as packing down and tidying of workstations.
- You will be assisting with various administration and clerical duties as required.
- You will be assisting with packing materials including counting, sorting and securing important information.
- You will be assisting members of the public with ensuring they are following the correct process and assisting voters with translated resources when required. Some positions will be more customer service based
requiring strong customer service with providing instructions and responding to queries.
- You will be identifying voters and recording the completion of a declaration vote as well as using electronic lists where required.
- There are also multiple positions that will be in a call centre which will involve strong customer service and computer skills. These roles will operate on shifts between 5pm and 8am.
Supervisor and Team Positions will include:
- You will be managing, supervising or leading a team between 3 and 20 and will be responsible for providing them with advice and direction with tasks.
- You will manage and maintain security protocols and adhere to all compliance with legislation, policies and procedures this will also including completing checklists and documents to certify compliance.
- You will oversee the operations of the day as well as management of electoral materials and accurate completion of documentation including that polling officials are following correct procedures and protocols.
- You will ensure behaviour of team members is of a high standard and escalate where appropriate resolve any issues that arise.
- You will be able to stand or sit up to long periods of time as well as lift and carry up to 12-15 kilograms.
- You will be able to work communicate clearly and work well within a diverse team.
- You will be able to work in the hours between 7am to 11pm including weekends.
You will be able to maintain strong attention to detail and adhere to privacy and compliance guidelines.
*** To be eligible for this role you will need to be an Australian Citizen and will be required to complete federal police checks. You must also have full COVID-19 vaccination or a medical exemption ***