No need to apply, simply call SONYA on 0424 796 254 for a confidential chat.
About the company
Our client is a well-established, family owned company specialising in construction, maintenance, modifications and refurbishments. Due to company expansion and additional projects about to commence they are looking to expand the team. Seeking candidates with an exceptional attention to detail, diverse communication skill set, driven to meet deadlines and a drive and passion for the construction industry.
About the role
The Contract Administrator is responsible to provide support to management in the completion of administrative tasks and the achievement of contract execution in accordance with contract terms throughout the lifecycle of multiple large-scale construction projects.
* Provide accurate Project Status and Cost Reports to the Project Manager/s on a weekly basis.
* Manage payments / claims against agreed contract milestones made in a timely manner.
* Review pricing schedules and keep up to date, order values are correct prior to work proceeding.
* Liaise with internal and external customers, achieve customer satisfaction and any variances are minimised or effectively resolved.
* Ensure the business fulfil the required responsibilities, duties and outcomes in accordance with documented requirements, contractual and statutory requirements.
Skills & experience
* Prior experience in project work, administering of construction contracts within the building and construction industry.
* Strong communicator, confident in consulting, negotiating, and well versed in relationship management.
* Experienced in construction processes including building and approval.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
* Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
* Able to work autonomously and as a team member to achieve contractual KPI's.
* Negotiable salary $100k - $120k based on experience + Super. The Company acknowledges their employees are their best asset, they are committed to providing ongoing development, upskilling and career progression..
Enjoy working for this family orientated company where team work and a great work culture is a requirement. You will work with a friendly and supportive team, all working towards one common goal; to achieve the best outcomes on every project.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Corbet at Frontline Construction on
0424 796 254 or via firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH