Exciting opportunity with an award winning premier business. Seeking a contract administrator who has a high attention to detail.
Our client is a locally owned and award winning construction business who offers a complete service from research and design, through to building and construction. They cater to residential, commercial and industrial sectors and fast becoming a premier company. Looking for a strong multi-tasking Contract Administrator.
Assisting in the effective and profitable management of all contract information to maintain financial and administrative control over the project.
* Conduct contract reviews and provide clarifications and qualifications during tender
* Prepare subcontractor and supplier contracts
* Develop, review and negotiate variations to contracts, programs, projects and services
* Prepare Project claims for review and submission
* Monitor & record client and subcontractor variations and extension of time claims
* Prepare, review, coordinate, manage and finalise all project contracts
* Prepare variation proposals in conjunction with Project Managers
* Prepare contractual notices in conjunction with the management team
* Prepare contract documentation ensuring all employee details, insurances and other contract deliverables are submitted prior to commencement of works on site
* Ensure that all managers, employees and key stakeholders understand and comply with company contracts
* Create and maintain Project cost forecast reports
* Provide ongoing support for the project teams basis for the management of contracts
* Act as the primary company contact for contractual matters on projects
* Engage with subcontractors, suppliers and internal stakeholders to build mutually beneficial relationships
* Raising Purchase Orders for Contractors and Materials as required on the project
The ideal Candidate will possess
* Advanced level of knowledge in Australian building codes and regulations
* Experience in a similar role within the construction industry
* Proven financial, risk, commercial and contractual management skills
* Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
* Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines
* Strong analytical skills and have a high level of attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and foster good working relationships
* Highly motivated, reliable, hardworking & have a good work aptitude
* Strong IT skills including high proficiency to use and manage Microsoft Project and Excel
* Salary negotiable based on experience ($70k - $90K) + super
* Be part of a cohesive passionate and award winning team
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Corbet at Frontline Construction on
0424 796 254 or via email@example.com, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH