Exceptional opportunity for recent Graduate or undergraduate wanting to get their foot in the door in the residential construction industry.
NO NEED TO APPLY - SIMPLY CALL SONYA ON 0424 796 254 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT
About the Client
Our client is the longest established locally owned building company on the Mid North Coast. A builder who has a consistent reputation for excellence in design and construction, with modern multi-award winning designs including the prestigious HIA 'Top Homes Award.'
About the position
My client is seeking an energetic and eager to learn person reporting to the site supervisor. As a Cadet/Junior Project Manager you will assist with all the administration tasks and day to day operations of the projects. You will be exposed to both site and office, reviewing contracts, estimating and liaising with trades and contractors. You will be provided direct training, to allow you to develop within your career. This position is ideal for a recent graduate or a qualified carpenter seeking a career move within management levels. To succeed within this role you will need to be a very self- motivated individual and willing to work with strict deadlines and budgets. By joining the team you will develop a diverse role of skills and talents which will greatly benefit your career.
* Be well presented with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* Are currently undertaking or a recent graduate of a relevant Tertiary Qualification in Construction Management or similar.
* Minimum 1 year experience in a similar residential role desired
* Demonstrate General Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
* A willingness to learn and be part of a knowledgeable and hardworking team.
* Knowledge of construction processes
* Understanding of construction documentation
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Innovative and flexible in problem solving
* Sound level of interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience in tender processes and trade procurement.
* Construction industry induction card
* Remuneration: 50k - 70k Negotiable based on experience plus super
* Roster: Generally Mon to Fri with some minimal weekend contact
* Relocation: Local preferred however open to re-locatable candidates.
If this role does not meet all your ideal criteria, let us know what you are looking for and our team will go to market to source your ideal role.
Are you being paid what you are worth in the current market?
Remuneration is variable based on experience, location and seniority of role. Let us know your ideal remuneration and we will match you with companies willing to meet your expectations.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
REFER A FRIEND AND IF WE PLACE THEM IN A FULLTIME ROLE,
YOU RECEIVE A $500 GIFT CARD.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Corbet at Frontline Construction on
0424 796 254 or via email@example.com, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH