At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
How You’ll Shine
As a Cafe All Rounder, you will ensure our Guests have a memorable dining experience. The position will be required to work both front of house and in the kitchen to assist the operation to deliver on a daily basis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Place highest importance to food safety and hygiene of food preparation as outlined in the HACCP principles and the local guidelines for catering establishments.
- Prepare, produce and present all foods in accordance with identified Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards, commonly accepted in the catering industry.
- Display eagerness to increase food knowledge and skills.
- Strive to minimize food wastage.
- Provide an exceptional Guest experience
- Put forth your input on menus, rosters and any other issues that involves the team
- Audits Kitchen stock & grocery lines daily & order stock as required
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Professional Development Funding
- Discounted Hotel Stays Globally
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance
What You'll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience
- A desire to deliver an exceptional Guest experience
- An adaptive mindset and vision to deliver a quality product
- The ability to work a flexible roster, inclusive of nights, weekends and public holidays
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.