My clients who are leaders in their field of pest control are looking to appoint a Branch Manager in their Commercial division in Port Macquarie. Working heavily in the hospitality, manufacturing, professional services, transport, Hygiene, Construction, residential and government to keep workplaces and public spaces germ and pest free. The role:
- Promote the TEAM management concept through a process of open communication, coaching, engendering of trust, and promotion of knowledge with employees at all levels within the Branch.
- Empower subordinates (authority and responsibility).
- Guide, counsel and discipline staff as necessary.
- Ensure performance feedback and staff development.
- Maintain a safe and harmonious working environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to and ensure compliance with the company Quality, Environment and OHS Management Systems.
- Ensure that effective Induction and training programs for all staff are implemented on site and adhered to.
- Maintain a sound and current knowledge of the Hygiene Service Industry and the Pest Control Industry including industry best practices, competitor activity and new opportunities.
- Actively search for and pursue new business opportunities, including business networking,reviewing Expressions of Interest, Quotations and Tenders.
- Control and minimise costs, especially those associated with direct labour.
- Ensure implementation and compliance with company OH&S System at Branch level.
- High level operational management skills
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of Financial (P&L) / Budget knowledge and processes.
- Demonstrated client liaison skills.
- Risk Management skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continual improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office products
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and willing to learn to grow this branch. In return they are offering a competitive salary career progression within the business. If you think you would be a good fit for this role please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.