Shaping the World of Work
About The Organisation
Premier aged care and retirement living provider in Port Macquarie. As an organisation who prides itself on providing high quality person centred care and support to our residents and the aged care community for over 40 years and is recognised as a flexible and outcome driven industry leader in quality aged care is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their community services team. This would be the perfect opportunity to advance your career and step into an organisation which values its staff and rewards performance and attitude.
About The Role
Multiple permanent part time roles available, part time and various shifts.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be providing clinical oversight and leading the clinical and support team to demonstrate the highest standards of care and professionalism, while ensuring that our residents are cared for, heard and looked after as if they were your own family. You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a care team to deliver the highest quality of clinical care to residents
- Prepare care plans and assessments
- Maintaining quality care documentation
- Ensure safe medication administration
- Ensure best practice wound care and clinical support for our residents
- Supporting Clinical Care Manager with management and completion of ACFI assessments
- Actively engaging in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
- AHPRA registration as a Div 1 Registered Nurse
- Ideally 2 - 3 years’ experience working within the aged care sector - will consider less for the right candidate
- A committed and driven team worker who is willing to help where needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - with residents, families and staff
- A strong understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
- National Police Clearance or willing to undergo criminal history check
How to Apply
If this position interests you then please apply via the link below! To discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey, please call on 1300 289 817. Our promise is to assist you in maximising your opportunities while minimising your stress!
At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job. As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.