HEY touch footy visitors there is heaps of fun to be had in the Hastings besides chasing each other around a field.
Here are my top five ways to amuse yourselves this weekend in your touch footy downtime
1. Get lost at Bago maze. Head to Bago Vineyards, Milligans Road, Wauchope, to conquer the maze. It's open 10am until 4pm, costs $10 for adults and $7 for children and on Sunday there is jazz from 11am for $5.
2. Crave Culture - Soak up some art at Glasshouse Gallery in Clarence Street, Hastings Valley Fine Arts Gallery and Sunset Gallery in Murray Street and Alpitye at Port in Short Street.
3. To Market to Market - Foreshore Markets at Westport Park tomorrow from 8am until 1pm, and on Sunday the bargains are at Port Macquarie Art Society Markets at Hamilton Green, 198 Hastings River Drive and at Westport High School, Findlay Avenue, both from 8am until 1pm.
4. Take home some treasure - Ham and toy raffles are on at Port Macquarie Golf Club tonight, Port Macquarie Panthers tomorrow night, and at Panthers and The Westport Club on Sunday afternoon.
5. Get loud at Finnian's Irish Tavern with locals Dazed and tomorrow with Stonefree
FRIDAY'S PORT NEWS has a complete 72-hour survival guide as to what's on, where to eat, how to entertain yourself, and all the vital parking information and field numbers for this weekend's touch titles